Bakrieva R.M., Abdulmagomedov S.Sh., Aliev A.Yu.
Summary. Theileriosis is an acute or subacute transmissible disease of the large horned cattle, caused by non-pigmented protozoa, with severe pathological changes in all internal organs. The spread of theileriosis and the nature of the manifestation of disease has a significant impact on the diversity of natural, climatic and economic conditions in various landscape zones, the breed composition of animals, the multiplicity of tick species that carry the pathogen, the state of ongoing anti-tick measures and the lack of specific therapeutic and prophylactic agents, complicate the epizootic situation on theileriosis of the large horned cattle in the Republic of Dagestan. The invasion causes significant economic damage to livestock, due to a decrease in productivity and a large increase of deaths, especially of young animals. The disease has a focal distribution and is recorded in the large horned cattle in the form of enzootics, in all zones of vertical zonality, depending on the state of activity and the population size of ticks from the genus Hyalomma (H. marginatum, H. anatolicum, H. plumbeum and H. scupenze). The therapeutic efficacy of Plaquenil at experimental theileriosis of the large horned cattle was carried out on the basis of the Stalsk collective farm, which was permanently unfavorable on piroplasmosis of large horned cattle. As a result of the studies 83.3% efficiency of plaquenil, in dose of 1,2 mg/ kg according to the active ingredient (200 mg tablet), orally, with water in the form of suspensions, 1 time per day for during 4-5 days, was established. Five animals recovered out of six from experimental group. The effect of the complex preparation was studied on animals, spontaneously infected with theileriosis.
Keywords: Republic of Dagestan, plain, large horned cattle, theileriosis, ixodid ticks, plaquenil, metronidazole, DAC, oxytetracycline, symptomatic agents, efficiency.
1. Abdulmagomedov S.Sh., Aliev A.Yu. Effektivnost delagila pri teylerioze krupnogo rogatogo skota [Efficacy of delagil in theileriosis of the large horned cattle]. - Veterinarnaya patologiya. - Moscow, 2019 (3 (69). - pp. 21-25.
2. Abdulmagomedov S.Sh., Kabardiev S.Sh., Rashidov A.A. Rezultaty ispytaniya nekotorykh khimioterapevticheskikh preparatov pri teylerioze krupnogo rogatogo skota [Results of testing of some chemotherapeutic drugs in theileriosis of the large horned cattle]. - Vestnik veterinarii. - Stavropol, 2002 (5 (3). - pp. 43-44.
3. Bakrieva R.M., Abdulmagomedov S.Sh. Lechenie teylerioza krupnogo rogatogo skota v Respublike Dagestan [Treatment of theileriosis of the large horned cattle in the Republic Dagestan]. - 2021.
4. Bursakov S.A. Teylerioz krupnogo rogatogo skota [Theileriosis of the large horned cattle]. - Veterinariya. - Moscow, 2021 (3). - pp. 34-36.
5. Demidchik L.G. Terapiya teylerioza krupnogo rogatogo skota [Therapy of theileriosis of the large horned cattle]. - - Veterinariya. - Moscow, 1999 (3). -p. 767.
6. Drobina A.I., Lutsuk S.N. Lechenie krupnogorogatogo skota pri teylerioze [Treatment of the large horned cattle at theileriosis]. - Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University. - Krasnodar, 2007 (5). - pp. 132-135.
7. Oleynikova T.A. Analiz farmatsevticheskogo rynka protivomalyariynykh lekarstvennykh preparatov [Analysis of the pharmaceutical market of antimalarial drugs]. - Regional Bulletin. - 2020 (10 (49). - pp. 80-82.
8. Abdulmagomedov S.Sh., Ursilov D.T., Karpuschenko K.A., Gazimagomedov M.G., Aliev A.Yu., Abdulmagomedov S.Z. Sposob lecheniya teylerioza krupnogo rogatogo skota [Method of the treatment of theileriosis of cattle]. - Patent on invention RUS 2601915. - 2014.
9. Timofeev B.A. Parazitarnaya sistema pri teylerioze krupnogo rogatogo skota [Parasitic system in theileriosis of the large horned cattle]. - Veterinary pathology. -Moscow, 2005 (2 (13). - pp. 25-28.
Abdulmagomedov Suleyman Sh., Ph.D. in Biology, leading scientific researcher of the Laboratory for the study of invasive diseases of agricultural animals and poultry of the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute - branch of the Federal Agrarian Scientific Center of the Republic of Dagestan; 88, Dakhadaeva st., Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367000; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aliev Ayub Yu., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, Director the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute -branch of the Federal Agrarian Scientific Center of the Republic of Dagestan; 88, Dakhadaeva st., Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367000; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Bakrieva Rabiyat M., scientific researcher of the Laboratory for the Study of Invasive Diseases of Farm Animals and Poultry of the Caspian Zonal Research Veterinary Institute -branch of the Federal Agrarian Scientific Center of the Republic of Dagestan; 88, Dakhadaeva st., Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367000; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.